Control Panel Engineering
We’ve Got Your Control Panel Engineering Services Covered
Can you use added insights when you’re working on electrical engineering projects? Would it help you to work with an engineering team with proven practices and over 100 years of combined experience? Choose PanelTEK as your single source for all your electrical engineering needs, including design, layout, programming, system start-up, documentation services, support, and project maintenance.
PanelTEK engineers can work as an extension of your team, providing much needed support from design, layout, and programming to system start-up, project management, and custom builds.
Proven Engineering Services for Control Panel Design
- Electrical Engineering – We’ll design and layout your industrial control panels per specifications or your drawings/design. We also do AutoCAD drafting electrical schematics design—a powerful tool in expert hands. We design compliant with UL, NFPA70, NFP79, and CE Mark standards to eliminate equipment failure, downtime, and ensure worker safety. Engineering works closely with our dedicated purchasing department to assure best pricing, availability, and support from our supply chain partners.
- Control/Automation Engineering – Whether you need us for your control panel design, or we build your design to spec, we build electrical control panels based on best practices of UL/CE/NEC and more. We’ll identify the best technologies and components for the application. We are proficient in Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation PLC Programming, VFD (variable- frequency drive), soft starts – A/B Rockwell Automation, Danfoss equipment, ABB, Siemens PLC programming and experience with Wonderware solutions (now AVEVA Solutions), Red Lion, and Iconics software. We also partner with Ignition to create a sustainable process and function. We focus on machine safety design and field service integration. Looking to improve your existing set-up? We do system upgrades from operator to semi or full automation controls.
- Software Engineering – We have over 60 combined years of experience with Rockwell Automation Software—both Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk Machine Edition and Server Edition. We’re Ignition Gold Certified Integrators who work with Ignition SCADA—a highly flexible software with built-in reporting, alarming, recipe management, and more. With our vast experience in an array of industries, we utilize the best HMI/OIT for your specific needs.
Additional electrical engineering services & capabilities include:
- Custom integration
- AutoCAD Electrical
- Allen-Bradley PLC programming
- Certified/Tenured Engineering Staff
- Dedicated Project Management
- Dedicated Purchasing
Control Panel Engineering Services You Can Rely On
Our engineering group has industry experience, and they are dedicated to helping you meet the demands of the markets you serve. No project is too large or too small. From prototypes to full production, operator stations to multi-door control cabinets, we have the knowledge and expertise to handle it all. We maintain all the appropriate industry certifications and standards. Our capabilities reach across technology platforms and we have the necessary facilities and staff to handle your most demanding applications. We are dedicated to being your long-term partner and we have invested in the resources to make that possible.
Control panel engineering services include:
- Assembly by trained & experienced teams
- Outsource for overflow
- Cost saving solutions and options
- Final testing of all control panels
- Power on
Electrical Engineering Support through a Strategic Partnership Approach
PanelTEK offers customer-focused solutions, detailed project management, custom integration, and options for cost saving strategies while adhering to industry best practices. Email us or call us today to see how our team can assist you with delivering your project on time and on budget. Tell us what you need—our engineers love to listen and then get to work designing you what you didn’t even know you needed. Let us know what we can do to exceed your expectations.