At PanelTEK, we can trace our roots directly back to the machine tool industry. A well-established, large-scale machine-tool equipment manufacturer recognized the need to focus their resources on the mechanical design and manufacture of their sophisticated equipment. In 2000, PanelTEK became the dedicated outsource partner for all their equipment operation control panels. An invaluable relationship was established, with PanelTEK providing expertise in electrical design, engineering, and assembly of CNC control panels.
Established as a High-Quality Panel Shop
Located in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, PanelTEK quickly became known for fine craftsmanship, on-time delivery, and attention to detail. As our reputation grew, so did our customer base and expansion into diversified industries.
In 2006, PanelTEK built a new 20,000 square foot facility including:
- 4-ton overhead crane(s)
- Flat-bed and enclosed trailer loading docks
- Multiple voltage test stations (up to 570V)
- Flex-space work cells to accommodate jobs large and small
In 2010, we added 10,000 square feet (now at 30,000 SF), upgraded our climate control system, and installed an additional overhead crane to expand capacity to keep up with demand.
What Do Our History and Expansion Mean to You?
Quite frankly, when it comes to creative electrical engineering solutions, we know what we’re talking about. We take a consultative approach to learn what your needs are and leverage our experience and perspective to discuss and offer suggestions. We start with quick turnaround on quotation submissions and follow-through with responsive, easy to work with project management teams to achieve on-time delivery. We have an open-door policy with our customers, and our certified engineering staff welcomes your visits, questions and input.
Benefits of working with PanelTEK:
- Options to provide cost savings while adhering to industry best practices
- Detailed project management
- Certified engineering staff
- Timely project completion on budget
- Open door policy for customer visits and inspections
- We’re flexible and easy to work with
How we achieve high-quality results for every project:
- ISO-based documentation process
- Production meetings
- Constant quality control review
- 100% testing of panels: power on, continuity, wire pull, torque
- Highly trained assembly staff providing an additional engineering cross-check
- Diverse experience from our 150+ multi-state customer base
Our team can help you with control design, layout, prototype panels, software development, multi-door electrical control cabinets, conveyor control systems using PLC, system start-up, support, documentation, and project management. PanelTEK has established customers throughout the state of Wisconsin, Northern Illinois, Minnesota, and Michigan, serving partners across many industries, such as:
- Machine Tool
- Bio-tech & Pharmaceutical
- Food & Beverage
- Material Handling
- Water & Wastewater treatment
- Environmental & Emissions
- Paper & Converting industry
- General Manufacturing process and integration
- OEM Equipment
All the Industry Qualifications You Require for a Successful Project
- UL 508 Certification
- UL 698A HazLoc & NNNY Certified
- NFPA 70E (Safety)
- CE Mark
- ISO 9001: 2000 compliant
- NFPA79 Standard
We utilize AutoCAD Electrical for drawings and schematics and are fluent in Rockwell, Schneider Electric, Siemens, and GE format. As a UL Listed Panel Shop, we know the processes and best-practices to meet your needs and requirements for the successful completion of your projects.
An Industrial Control Panel Shop You Can Rely On
Are your internal electrical resources stretched thin? Are you concerned with meeting deadlines and production schedules? Looking for a reliable outsource partner—one with proven experience?
Contact us today. At the end of the day, “Experience is the PanelTEK Difference.”