Clean Control Panels for the Bio-Pharmaceutical Industry
As you can imagine, building industrial control panels for the bio-pharmaceutical industry involves meticulous attention to detail and awareness of FDA regulations. The rigid demands of this industry are in a class of their own. At PanelTEK, our engineers understand the exact specifications necessary to deliver a high-quality UL508A control panel for use in pharmaceutical manufacturing control systems.
Compliance is King for Pharmaceutical OEMs
- Critical component ratings
- Hazardous location requirements
- Separate cleanroom control operation
- Electrical design for remote access and HMI software
- NEMA rated stainless steel enclosure requirement
- Type Z purge and pressurization systems
Our engineers have the industry experience required to design compliant pharmaceutical manufacturing panels and deliver on time. We provide quality assurance throughout the panel building process.
Importance of UL508A Control Panel Enclosures in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
The proper NEMA rated panel enclosure serves several purposes:
- 304 or 316 stainless steel enclosures meet OEM control panel requirements for hazardous location applications
- Durable enclosures can withstand multiple cleanings
- Stainless steel is corrosion resistant (in case of chemical spills)
- Mold and mildew resistant door gaskets
- Reverse engraving on nameplate to reduce potential contamination
As a UL 508A Certified Panel Shop, PanelTEK is qualified to build the control panels used in both pharmaceutical and biomanufacturing.
Do You Need a Bio-Pharmaceutical Control Panel Builder?
We have the right prescription to upgrade your process control system. Our capabilities include:
- Control panel design
- Control panels built to spec per your design
- Control and automation engineering including PLC/HMI programming
- Field service integration
- System upgrades
- Software engineering
- Remote support & operation training